15 Best Hair Care Tips For Intense Summer!Nergal Scott
Best Hair Care Tips!
Take extra care of your tresses this summer. Summer comes with the most dry and unhappy scalp. Summer is truly a tough time for our hair – it can easily become frizzy, dehydrated, and weathered by the sun and dry wind. With increasing worries most of the women end up ditching their hair length but for those who want to stay away from losing their tresses, there are other options too. From chopping it in layers to styling it to braids or top knots, one can look glamorous even in hot weather, says an expert.
- Cut hair in layer hair trimming (in long length) at front and back to reduce the density, but still keep the length or hair trimming is a necessary process in summers.
- Use a leave-in conditioner on the bottom of hair which is often more frizzy and difficult to deal with.
- Alternate day of hair wash with suitable shampoo and conditioner should be added in the regular routine.
- Hair Spa or hair oil massage is recommended in every 20-25 days.
- Wear a cap or scarf whenever you wish to protect your hair from sun damage. But prolong use of scarf can also damage the hair because of heavy sweating.
- Top knots, neat up ponytail are also recommended during summers to keep the tresses protected from sweating.
The summer sun is at its best! The summer sun can be pretty damaging to our hair and frequent exposure to this harsh element can cause serious long term damage that could be difficult to repair.
However one cannot rush to a spa, beauty salon, to fix recurring bad hair days every single day. Instead, one’s kitchen proves to be better than a beauty clinic in certain cases. Various household ingredients have proven successful in make tresses silky smooth, strong and beautiful. And the most interesting part of these remedies is that unlike professional hair treatments, these common kitchen ingredients don’t cost a fortune! So why waste time.
Here are few of the home remedies that can really help you to overcome the worries and the devastating damage cause by the extreme sun.
- Mix some fresh aloe Vera pulp with a few drops of lemon juice and apply it to your hair. Wash off after 15 minutes.
- Mash a ripe banana into a smooth paste and add 1 tbsp. of honey to it. This is a simple and easy sun damaged hair remedy.
- Eggs are not only healthy to eat, but they also help repair hair damage. Use egg whites for oily hair, yolks for dry hair and the whole thing for normal hair. Remember to wash it with lukewarm water only or you’ll end up with scrambled eggs in your hair.
- Mix 3-4 tbsp of honey with 1 tbsp of olive oil. You can also add an egg yolk to this.
- Take half a cup of ‘amla’ powder, add to it two tablespoons of castor oil and one full egg and make into a smooth mixture. Apply on the hair and the scalp, leave on for about 30 minutes before shampooing.
- Take half a cup of multani mitti and make a mixture with two tablespoons of coconut oil and the egg yolk. Apply this mixture well on the entire scalp, leave on for about half an hour and shampoo well.
- You can wash hair with a paste made from Neem leaves. This is particularly effective for hair loss caused due to excessive build up of scalp oil or invasive skin infections.