When there are the benefits of Aloe Vera you need to learn.
Heard about Aloe Vera? Well nowadays everyone has heard about it and is going totally nuts about it because the benefits of Aloe Vera are really very interesting and good to use. Today we are going to discuss a bit about some of the good things you can have with the use of Aloe Vera.
What is Aloe Vera?
Aloe Vera is a kind of a gooey stuff which comes from the leaves of a plant. It is green in color and comes mostly in jelly kind of thing which is transparent in color.
What are its benefits?
Here we are going to get some benefits of using Aloe Vera in our daily lives. They are-
- Did you know that Aloe Vera can be used as a personal hand sanitizer? Yes, you heard that right. If you mix it with 1/4th of alcohol and around 20 drops of the essential oils that you love along with ½ cup of Aloe Vera gel, then this will act as the best hand sanitizer for your hands.
- It is also seen that this helps in treating your skin really well. If you apply Aloe Vera gel at night and let it be on your face overnight and wash it in the next morning, then it is seen that the skin glows the whole day and prevents pimples to come appear.
- If you have dry and cracked feet then try to make a pack and apply it to your cracked area till it exfoliates and you will see change soon. The pack requires ½ cup oatmeal and cornmeal and 4tsp of Aloe Vera gel and some body lotion (unscented preferred) .
- If you want to have a tidy look of your eyebrows then apply some gel over it by dipping a mascara wand (a clean one).
- Having a problem with bad breath? Dilute 1/4th of aloe Vera gel into water or if not water you can also use apple juice for a flavor and drink it. Very useful as per famous herbalists.
- Who don’t want to get a glowing skin? So get the aloe in with some brown sugar or baking soda mixed with it until it feels like a scrub and rubs it on your rough oats like heels, elbows etc. and you will notice difference immediately.
- Aloe can be used as a face wash too. Apply it on your face for 30 minutes then wash it off with lukewarm water and you can see the glow on your faced immediately.
- If you are too much out at sun or have a burning skin apply aloe ice cubes into them and you will be relieved soon. Put aloe gel into an icing gray and freeze it. When needed take a cube out and apply it over.
So as you see this plant comes to our rescue at such an easy way. Just be regular and keep on using these tips and the results will be there just in front of you.