Eight (8) Best Advice to Look Good during PregnancyNergal Scott
Eight (8) Best Advice to Look Good during Pregnancy and how women should embrace their bump and feel Comfortable with the right apparel.
Baby fat, bulging belly and stretch marks, are constant companions during pregnancy. But women need not lose sleep over it. Fashion overcomes barriers occasionally. Accumulating fats during those months doesn’t mean you should appear lame.Flaunt whatever you have got. Throng the malls and the shops and grab whatever suits your mood. The market is full with mom-to-be essentialities.
Being pregnant doesn’t necessarily mean hiding inside loose and over sized shirts.Grab something that is comfortable and goes with the trend. Dark, stretchy leggings would be a great choice.There is even special maternity leggings available in the market.
- Tunics have always been in fashion, so why not try it during those special days? These are over sized tops that hit bellow the hip, and can hide and flatter your bump as well. V-necklines with bracelet-length sleeves compliment tunics.
- And if you are in the mood to socialize, then go and flaunt your bump with a maxi dress. Maxi dresses look good with most body shapes and has become trendy with women of all ages. Choose a soft fabric that drape easily over your body.
- No matter how fat is your belly; jeans will always rule your wardrobe. A well sized pair of jean with a long stretchy tank can make you feel confident even with the bump. One can pair it with a chambray shirt unbuttoned like a jacket. It looks cute and flattering.
- Get the most comfortable fabrics to wear during pregnancy, especially cotton. As cotton looks stylish and perfect for every season and occasion.
- Avoid high heels; one can look stylish even in flip flops also, that is comfy too.
- Avoid heavy make-up and tight clothes.
- Yoga, when done regularly can make you look freshened is beneficial both for the baby and the mother.