Five (5) Cool Dressing Tips For Girls in Summernergalscott
When fashion and summer comes together,it often seems that everyone talks about how your body look like when you’re wearing as little clothes as possible.
This summer flaunt those major appendage (specially the legs) you’ve spent months working on 😉
Pretty girls out there, you can try this outfits to make yourself look more graceful and comfy in!!!
- Flatter yourself (and charm others!) with a cute floral dress with just the right amount of skin to flaunt. Cover it up with a denim vest and accessorize it with a sling bag and flat sandals!!
- Flirty little dresses are much in trend this warm season. Just a pair of tee with a tied-up shorts and of course your comfiest flip-flops.
- We all know that B&W is just an classic combo..Team up a small (preferably black ) cut-out crop top with a white printed high waisted skirt.
- A basic polo tee is also a must-have. It’s perfect for hitting the mall/market during the day or going for a casual brunch.
- If you want to go Desi, then try out a light colored printed Kurtis..Ethnic outfits are always in fashion!!!!
- Another super easy-to-carry look is a single colored vest-tee with a flouncy full skirt. and a breezy scarf will make the look complete!
By Hima Choudhury