Assam Public Service Commission (APSC) Recruitment 2014, 18 PostsAxomLive Stuff
Assam Public Service Commission, Recruitment 2014.
Last Date: 25/08/2014.
Assam Public Service Commission invites application from Indian Citizens as defined in Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India for the under-mentioned posts under Assam Government in the scale of pay as indicated below and carrying usual allowances as admissible under Rules of the Govt. of Assam.
1. Director of Ayush, under Health & Family Welfare(B) Deptt.
Number of Post: 1 Post
2. Joint Director of AYUSH under H.&F.W.(B) Deptt.
Number of posts: 1 Post
3. Deputy Director of AYUSH under H.&F.W.(B) Deptt.
Number of posts: 2 Posts
4. Psychiatric Social Worker under H.&F.W.(B) Deptt.
Number of posts: 6 Posts
5. Station Officer under Fire and Emergency Service under Home(B) Deptt.
Number of posts: 8 Posts
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form may be obtained by downloading the same from the APSC’s website www.apsc.nic.in.
- The last date of receiving duly filled up application form in the Commission’s office is fixed on 25-08-2014.
- Applications (including applications received through post) received after the last date fixed for receipt shall not be entertained.
- Applications which are signed by the candidates and accompanied by all particulars including original Treasury Challan for Rs. 5.00 (Rs. 2.50 for SC and ST) as application fee showing name of post and Department and also full Head of Account ‘NON TAX REVENUE-OTHER NON TAX REVENUE-0051-PSC, 102-STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION APPLICATION/ EXAMINATION FEE RECEIPT OF A.P.S.C.’ as called for in the application form supplied by the Commission only shall be considered and candidates fulfilling all the terms of the advertisement of the respective posts shall be called for a Screening test or Viva-voce interview where necessary as decided by the Commission.
- Fee (payable through Treasury Challan only) is non-refundable and non-inter-transferable from one post to another. However, candidates who are not employed need not furnish the application fee.