Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission (SSA) Assam.
Last Date: 08-03-2015.
Offline/written applications are invited by Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission from the intending regular working Asst. Teachers of Government/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teachers of Government/ Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district for recruitment as CRCC against the vacant posts shown below.
Name of post: Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC)
No. of post: 189 nos.
Age Limit: Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January, 2015.
District wise position is mentioned below:
1. Dibrugarh: 52 nos.
2. Kamrup (R): 41 nos.
3. Kamrup (M): 30 nos.
4. Lakhimpur: 11 nos.
5. Sivasagar: 47 nos.
6. Tinsukia: 08 nos
• The minimum academic qualification is Graduation from the UGC recognized Universities.
• Minimum academic qualification is HSSLC(10+2) from recognized institute/Board in case of candidates applied in Garo medium clusters of Kamrup Rural district.
• The applicant must be regular working Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam of the concerned district only.
• The teacher should not be Head master of the school.
• If the intending candidate is the only Science Graduate Teacher, only Hindi teacher or only Classical subjects teacher of a school, he/she is not eligible to apply for the post.
• Teacher from the single/ double teacher school is not eligible to apply.
• In case of more than one teacher selected from same school thereby rendering the school as double teacher school, in such case the lower marks holder candidate/candidates will be dropped and his/her/their candidature will be cancelled as and when detected in the greater interest of the school to maintain the teacher position of the school minimum as double.
• Maximum age is 45 years as on 1st January, 2015.
• Teacher having professional qualification (2 year D.El. Ed. or B. Ed.) may get preference.
• Teacher with experience in educational mission/TET qualified/National/State best teacher awardees may also get preference.
• The candidate should be young and energetic having social and leadership skills as well as capable of extensive school visits and tours on mission mode and organizing training/ workshops time to time.
• Should be computer literate.
• Those who already working as CRCC are not eligible for these post
How to Apply: Any regular working Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged under SSA, Assam within the district concerned may apply. The candidates will have to apply in written application along with the photocopy of all relevant documents to respective District Mission Office of SSA. The last date of receipt of application at respective District Mission Office is 8th March’2015.
Candidates will have to give option of only one CRC within his/her working district only. However, SSA will be the final authority to decide the allotment of cluster. Incomplete and incorrect application will be summarily rejected. Claims for correction will not be entertained.
At the time of interview/verification of documents, intending teachers will have to produce specific working certificate (sample copy of specific working certificate is uploaded at official website- www.ssaassam.gov.in) to be taken from the Head of the Institution duly authenticated and countersigned by concerned District authority viz. DEEO/DMC along with all relevant documents in original. No T.A/ D.A will be paid for attending the verification,written test, class demonstration cum viva-voce as and when called for. Date for written test: Will be published at Notice Board of respective District Mission Office on 11 th March’2015 .