BSF Recruitment 2016.
BSF Recruitment 2016, Border Security Force (BSF) invites application for the post of 561 Constable (Tradesmen) (Male).
Last Date: 20/06/2016.
Name of Post: Constable (Trademen)(Male)
No. of Post: 561 Posts
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/-
Grade Pay: Rs. 2000/-
Trade wise Vacancies:
1. Constable (Cobbler) : 67 Posts
2. Constable (Tailor) : 28 Posts
3. Constable (Carpenter) : 02 Posts
4. Constable (Draughtsman) : 01 Post
5. Constable (Painter) : 05 Posts
6. Constable (Cook) : 140 Posts
7. Constable (Water Carrier) : 49 Posts
8. Constable (Washer Man) : 49 Posts
9. Constable (Barber) : 42 Posts
10. Constable (Sweeper) : 147 Posts
11. Constable (Waiter) : 24 Posts
12. Constable (Mali) : 01 Post
13. Constable (Khoji) : 06 Posts
Educational Qualification: Matriculation or equivalent from recognized university/board with two years work experience in respective trades/ one years certificate course from Industrial Training Institute of Vocational institute with at least one year experience in the trade/ Two years Diploma from Industrial Training Institute in the trade or similar trade.
Age Limit: 18 to 23 years (as on 01.08.2016)
For SC/ST Candidates: 5 years
For OBC Candidates: 3 years
Selection Process: Selection will be made on Physical Standard Test (PST), Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Documentation, Trade Test, Written Test & Medical Examination.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- through Demand Draft / Postal Order in favour of Concerned IG/Commandant payable at Bank or Post Office to Concerned RAs/ Headquarters. SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee.
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with Self-attested copies of relevant documents, one recent passport size photograph, one self-addressed envelopes of size 23 x 10 Cms with Rs. 27/- affixed postage stamps send to The Concerned RAs/ HQrs Given as notification on or before 20.06.2016.
For official notification please Click Here.