Data Entry Operator Jobs.
Data Entry Operator Jobs, Applications are invited from the eligible candidates, who are citizens of India as defined in Article 5 and 6 of the Constitution of India, in Standard Form as published in Part-IX of the Assam Gazette with self-attested copies of all testimonials in support of age, educational qualification, caste, experience, if any, along with 2(two) copies of recent Passport size photographs for engagement of 1(one) number of post of Data Entry Operator under the Office of the District Legal Services, Lakhimpur, North-Lakhimpur on contractual basis.
Name of the Post: Data Entry Operator
No of Post: Category 1 (one) Unreserved
Educational Qualification: Higher Secondary with 6(six) months Diploma / Certificate in omputer Proficiency from a recognized Institute.
Selection Criterion: Written Test. Computer Skill test and viva-voce/Oral Interview.
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 12.000/-(Rupees twelve thousand only) per month to be incurred from the NALSA Fund.
The engagement of contractual staff shall be for a period of one year from the date of signing of the contract by the person engaged on contractual basis under the following terms and conditions.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF CONTRACT:
1. After expiry of the contract period of one year the contractual engagement will automatically stand terminated.
2 If the services of the contractual staff are required beyond the contractual period of one year the Assam State Legal Services Authority/District Legal Service Authority, Lakhimpur may re-engage the said contractual staff afresh for such other period which shall not exceed one year at a time, subject to the approval of Hon’ble Executive Chairman of Assam State Legal Services Authority.
3. Applicant must be an Indian citizen.
4. Applications along with all testimonials pertaining to education, age. experience must reach the undersigned during the office hours within 30 (thirty) days from the date of publication of the Advertisement latest by 24.10.2017.
5. The name of the candidates must be registered with any of the Employment Exchanges of the State of Assam.
6. The candidate should not be less than 21 years and more than 43 years of age as on 1.1.2017. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates i.e. upto 48 years. There will also be a relaxation of upper age limit in respect of persons with disability by 5 years i.e. upto 48 years. The age limit of the candidates will be calculated on the basis of matriculation/ HSLC Admit card/ Certificates issued by a recognized Board/ Council. and no other document shall- be accepted in lieu thereof for the purpose.
7. One self-addressed envelope of 5cmx 11 cm affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5(five) only is to be enclosed with the application alongwitn Mobile Number, if any.
8. Applicants, who are already in service should submit their applications through proper channel with no objection certificate from his/her employer.
9. List of the eligible candidates for Written Test, the date, time and venue will be notified in the official Notice Board and the same also be uploaded in the official website http://lakhimpurjudIciary.gov.in
10. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reasons. No application shall be entertained after the last date fixed.
11. No TA/DA will be entitled in appearing in the Written Test/ Computer Skill Test and viva voce/ oral Interview.
12. Candidates having experience in Judicial/ Legal works with requisite qualification as stated above shall be given due weightage.
13. The applicants whose applications are found in order will be called for Written Test to be held at a place and date to be notified later on, after which the qualifying candidates in the Written Test will be further called for Computer Skill Test followed by viva-voce/oral interview.
14. In case of non-receipt of Call letters, the candidates may collect the Call Letters/Admit Card from the Office of the undersigned.
15. Canvassing directly or indirectly will disqualify the candidature.