DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018 (5393 Posts)Lalita Bhuyan
DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018.
DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment 2018, Directorate of Elementary Education Assam DEE Assam LP Teacher released notification for the recruitment of the posts of 5393 Lower Primary Teacher under DEE Assam LP Teacher Recruitment. All Eligible and Interested applicants may apply online mode before Last Date 19-04-2018.
Last Date: 19/04/2018.
Name of the Posts: Lower Primary Teacher
No. of Posts: 5393
(a) Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure), Regulations 2002
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and 4 -year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed).
Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and 2 -year Diploma in Elementary Education(Special Education)
(b) Pass in Teacher Eligibility Test (TET), to be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE for the purpose. [5% relaxation of marks for SC/ST (P)/ST (H)/OBC/MOBC & Physically handicapped candidates.)
Scale of Pay: Payband I Rs.14,000-49,001+ GP as admissible.
Reservation: There shall be reservation for Women/ Ex-servicemen/ Physically Handicapped candidates (not less 40%) as per existing Government Rules.
Age Limit: A candidate must not be less than 18 years of age and not more than 38 years of age as on 1st January 2018. (Relaxation of upper age limit will be considered for SC/ ST candidates and persons with disability for 5 years as per norms).
Application Fee: The candidates have to deposit an amount of Rs. 200/- [Rs. 150/- for SC, ST(P), ST(H) candidates and free for BPL candidates] in the form of Indian Postal Order in the name of Director of Elementary Education, Assam, Kahilipara, Guwahati-19.
1. The candidates will be selected for the post of Assistant Teacher in the same medium school as per the Language -I selected in the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) for LPS.
2. Separate Merit Lists will be prepared for each category as shown in the Table.
3. The Online Applications and documents submitted by the candidates will be verified along with their original testimonials, by the District Level Selection Committee. The District -wise detailed schedule and venue for Screening/ Verification of documents will be notified the official website. No TA/DA is admissible for the verification process.
4. The candidates must have to submit the IPO in original at the time of document verification only, before the District Level Selection Committee of the district applied for. The candidates have to mention their IPO Number, Date and denomination at the time of Online Application.
5. The regular teachers working in LP School are not allowed to apply in any posts in LP Schools and regular teachers working in UP Schools are not allowed to apply in any posts in UP Schools. However, regular LP teachers if otherwise eligible may apply in UP Schools through proper channel only.
6. All eligible contractual teachers may apply to any one of the posts.
7. A candidate can apply only once in any of the districts mentioned above.
8. Candidates who have passed TET for 6th Scheduled Areas are not eligible as per Govt. letter vide No. PMA.345/2016/Pt-I1/19 Dated 08/12/2016 and candidates, who have passed TET for Madrassa are not eligible for the post of Assistant Teacher as per Govt. Notification vide No. ASE.675/2013/38 Dated 17/10/2015.
How to Apply: The eligible candidates shall apply online through the official website of DEE, Assam, i.e. www.dee.assam.gov.in from Midnight of 26/03/2018 to Midnight of 19/04/ 2018.
For official notification please Click Here.