Chief Judicial Magistrate, Barpeta (Assam)
Last Date: 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this Advertisement.
Applications in Standard Form are invited from the citizens of India for filling up the following temporary post in the establishment of the S.D.J.M.(M), Bajali.
Name of the Post: Driver Job
No of Post: 01
Scale of Pay: PB 2 Rs.5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade Pay Rs. 2,100/-
1. The candidate must have VIll th passed.
2. Experience as Driver (Min 1 Year).
3. A valid professional Driving Licence.
Age Limit: Not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 01.01.2015. In appropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules.
1. Applications must accompany attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonials in support of their educational and other qualifications including experience. 3 (three) copies of duly signed recent passport size photographs should invariably be accompanied with the application.
2. One self addressed envelope of 5 c.m. X 11 c.m. Affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5 (five) only is to be enclosed with the application.
3. Applicant must indicate prominently the name of the post applied for on the right hand corner of the envelope containing the application.
4. Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason, No application will be entertained after the date fixed.
5. Candidate in service should apply through proper channel with copy of Service Book and NOC from his employer.
6. Date of interview will be informed to the candidate later on.
7. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
8. Applications should reach the undersigned within 15 (fifteen) days from the date of publication of this Advertisement in the Newspaper.