Director of Fisheries, Assam.
Last Date: 31/07/2015.
Application are invited from the intending eligible candidates who are Citizen of India for filling up the vacant posts as indicated below in the Fishery Department.
Name of the post:
1. Fishery Demonstrator
2. Field Assistant
No.of post: 51 nos.
1. Fishery Demonstrator: 43 nos
2. Field Assistant: 8 nos.
1. STP- 3nos
2. STH-1 nos.
3. OBC/MOBC- 22 nos.
4. U/R- 25 nos.
Age: Applicant must not be less than 18 years and not more than 38 years as on 1.1.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable up to 5 years in case of ST and SC candidates.
a. Minimum HS passed
b. Candidates should have passed 12(Twelve) months Fishery Demonstrator Training Course from a recognized Fishery Educational Training Centre, Govt. of Assam.
Pay Scale: Pay Rs, 5200-20200 with grade pay Rs, 2400 (P.B-2)
How to apply:
A candidate must submit the duly filled up application in the prescribed Standard Form as published in Assam Gazette. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with “Application for the post of FD/FA, “on the Top right hand corner of the envelop. The application should be sent through postal service only to the Director of Fisheries, Assam, Meen Bhawan, PO – Gopinath Nagar, Guwahati-16 along with the following documents. No application will be received by the Directorate of Fishery, directly in the office.
1. 3 copies of recent passport size photograph signed by the candidates should be submitted along with the application form.
2. One self .addressed envelope (size 18cmx27cm) affixing postal stamp of Rs. 5.00 only.
3. Duly attested Copies of all Mark-sheets and certificates.
4. Copies of Cast certificates duly Attested.
5. Copies of certificate of Training in Fishery. No application will’ be accepted without the authenticate certificate regarding 12(Twelve) months Fishery Demonstrator Training Course from a recognized Fishery Educational Training Centre, Govt. of Assam.
6. Attested copy of Admit Card of HSLC.
7. Attested copy of Registration of Employment Exchange if any.
8. Applicant will furnish their contact no i.e. Mobile no/ Land Line no. in the application.
Duly filled up application for both the posts will be received by post only up to 31st July/2015. The candidate will have to appear in a written/ viva-voce the date of which will be notified/intimated in due course.