Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd (ONGC).
Interview Date: 26/03/2015.
ONGC wishes to engage suitable and interested candidates as Part-time Doctor on contract basis for the period up to 30.6.2016, for its offices at ONGC, Kolkata, as per details given below:
Name of the post: General Duty Medical Officer (GDMOs)–Part Time
No. of post: 1 (one)
Consolidated & Fixed Honorarium Offered: Rs.31,400 pm
Qualification required: MBBS having valid registration with MCI as per IMC Act 1956 .
Job is purely on Contractual basis and doesn’t carry any liability on ONGC for regular appointment at any stage.
1. Eligible candidates are invited to appear for a Walk-In-Interview as follows:
Date: 26.03.2015 (Thursday)
Time: 10 a.m – 12 p.m
Venue: 4th floor, Conference Hall, MBA Basin, ONGC, 50-J.L. Nehru Road, Kolkata 700 071.
2. Candidates are required to fill in the enclosed Biodata and also affix their recent passport sized colour photograph in the space provided.
3. Copies of educational, professional and experience certificates duly attested are required to be furnished along with each Biodata.
4. Original documents need to be produced at the time of interview, which will be returned after verification.
Other Terms & Conditions:
1. Engagement is purely on a temporary basis. Selected candidates will have to sign a contract agreement as per terms & conditions of ONGC for the entire tenure.
2. Notice period of one month would be required from either side for termination of contractual engagement.
3. Contract tenure will commence from the date of joining.
4. Doctors so engaged on contract basis will not have any right to claim regular appointment in ONGC by virtue of his working on contract basis.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
6. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to attend the interview.