Jobs in District Disability Rehabilitation Center (DDRC), Golaghat, Assam
Last Date: 20 Days
The District Disability Rehabilitation Centre (DDRC) is a nation wide program of the Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India. The objective of the program is to provide total rehabilitation to all the persons with disabilities at the District Centre itself. District Centers are being established in collaboration with the state governments by the National Institutes, DRCs and ALIMCO.
Application with Bio-data and testimonials are invited for the following post for District Disability Rehabilitation Center (DDRC), Golaghat, Assam within 20 days from the date of advertisement.
1. Clinical Psychologist/Psychologist – M.Phil in clinical Psychology/MA in Psychology.
2. Senior Physiotherapist/Occupational therapist – Post Graduate in Related field.
3. Sr. Prosthetist/ Orthotist (OH) – Degree/Diploma in Prosthetic and Orthotic.
4. Prosthetist/Orthotist technician – ITI trained.
5. Sr. Speech therapist/Audiologist – PG in related field/B.Sc. (Speech & Hearing)
6. Hearing Assistant/ Junior Speech Therapist – Diploma in Speech & Hearing.
7. Mobility Instructor – Matriculation + Certificate/Diploma in Mobility.
8. Multipurpose rehabilitation worker – 10+2 with Diploma in CBR/MRW/ early childhood special education.
9. Accountant cum clerk cum Storekeeper – B.Com.
10. Attendant cum Peon cum Messenger – VIII Pass.
Institute of Management
Resource Development 1st floor
Prafulla Bhawan, GNB Road,
Daccapatty, Nagaon, Assam -782001
Ph. No. 9435068869.