Jorhat Medical College & Hospital.
Last Date: 25/06/2015
As per recommendation of the Advisory Board constituted for filling up of different categories of Grade-III and Grade-IV posts in JMCH. Jorhat, the advertisement of Grade-IV (Driver) appeared vide No. SMEJ/JMCH/616/2011/20203 dated 03.02.2012 is hereby cancelled inviting fresh applications from Indian citizens in Standard Form as published in the Assam Gazette in Part-IX for tilling up the abovesaid posts of JMCH, Jorhat as Grade- IV only in the scales of pay and other allowances as admissible under the rules shown against each post.
Name of Post: Grade–IV
No. Posts: 04 (Four)
Reservation: UR —4
Scale of Pay: 2450-3670/- (Pre-revised)
Minimum Educational Qualification: Read upto Class X. (The certificate of having read upto Class X shall be from a Govt. / Govt. recognised school and shall be countersigned by the Circle Officer / President of Gaon Panchayat of respective GP area)
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 18 (Eighteen) years and not above 38 (Thirty Eight) years as on 01/01/2015. Tile upper age limit is relaxable by 5 (Five) years for SC, ST (P) and ST (H) candidates only. Age proof documents shall have to be obtained from Gaon Burha of respective village duly countersigned by the Block Development Officer.
Fees: The applications should contain an application fee in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Society for Medical Education, Jorhat of Rs. 100/- (Rupees One Hundred) only.
Reservation: Reservation for Women and Physically Handicapped shall be as per govt. rules.
INSTRUCTION TO THE CANDIDATES:
1. Interested candidates shall have to fill up the standard application form neatly and legibly and submit it with the required documents and photograph (coloured) duly self-attested. Please note that incomplete forms shall be summarily rejected.
2. Documents required are:
(a) 2 (Two) copy of recent passport size coloured photographs duly self-attested,
(b) Document confirming age proof signed by the Gaon Burha / President of Gaon Panchayat of respective village duly countersigned by the Block Development Officer, or HSLC admit card or Birth Certificate,
(c) All mark-sheets and pass certificates (d) Caste certificate (where applicable),
(e) Permanent Residentship Certificate (f) Valid Employment Exchange Registration Certificate,
(g) Certificates of training, experience, extra curriculum etc.
Candidates not fulfilling requisite minimum qualifications shall be rejected.
3. The name of post applied for must clearly be marked on TOP of the envelope. Envelops which do not have the ‘name of post applied’ written on the TOP shall not be opened / entertained.
4. The authority may decide to hold written tests for the posts in addition to interview.
5. Individual communications regarding interview to the eligible candidates may not be sent. However, detail lists of eligible candidates for each post along with details of interview timing shall be notified in due time and shall be displayed in the College website www.jmch.org.in. The date of uploading in the website shall be published in local newspapers for information of the eligible candidates.
6. The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error.
For Official Advertisment Please Click Here.