Graphic Designer Jobs.
Graphic Designer Jobs, Indian Institute of Management Bangalore is looking for bright, young and experienced Graduates for the role of Graphic Designer for the edX project.
Last Date: 24/08/2017.
Name of Post: Graphic Designer
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
- Graphic design & animation
- Sketch characters, diagrams, illustration, etc.
- Video editing/post production
- Coordinate and communicate with the all stakeholders on their projects and their status
Key Skills / Abilities / Knowledge required:
- Full-time Degree in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts or related discipline
- Proficiency in software like Adobe Creative Cloud offerings, with expertise in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of 3Ds Max or other animation software
- Understanding of best practices in illustration and graphic design
- Ability to work as a cross-functional resource
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Motivated self-starter with a willingness to learn
- Preferably has an interest in education and technology
- Proficiency with MS Office
Educational qualification and Experience:
- Candidate should be a First Class graduate/post graduate degree in Graphic Design/ Animation/Fine Arts or related discipline
- Should have minimum 1-2 years’ experience in handling the assignment listed under major duties & responsibilities above.
- Experience in e-learning projects is desirable.
- Graphic Designer will report to Video Production Lead
- Internal– IIMBx Team and Faculty
- External– Vendors and creative designers
This position is offered on contract. Compensation will based on Institute norms and the applicant’s qualification and experience. Selected candidates should be prepared to take up the assignment immediately. Candidates meeting all the job requirements and desirous of being considered may apply
Candidates who had applied for this position earlier, need not have to apply again.