Indian Navy Recruitment 2016.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2016, Indian Navy invites application in the prescribed format for the following posts of Draughtsman Grade-II (now Senior Draughtsman) in Integrated Headquarters, Ministry of Defence (Navy) :
Last Date: 27/08/2016.
1. Draughtsman Grade-II (Senior Draughtsman) Armament: 29 posts (UR-15, OBC-5, SC-7, ST-2) (PH-1),
2. Draughtsman Grade-II (Senior Draughtsman) Mechanical: 192 posts (UR-102, OBC-40, SC-31, ST-19) (PH-6)
3. Draughtsman Grade-II (Senior Draughtsman) Construction: 133 posts (UR-67, OBC-36, SC-20, ST-10) (PH-4)
4. Draughtsman Grade-II (Senior Draughtsman) Electrical: 161 posts (UR-82, OBC-43, SC-24, ST-12) (PH-5)
- Matriculation passed or its equivalent from a recognised board or university.
- Two years Diploma certificate in Draughtsmanship from an ITI or recognised institute.
- Three years experience from a drawing or design office in the field of Mechanical/ Naval Architecture/ Electrical Engineering.
Pay: Rs. 9300-34800 grade pay Rs.4200/-
Age: 18-27 years
How to Apply: Application in the prescribed format should be send with in 28 days of the publication o the (Published on 30/07/2016), i.e. the last date is 27/08/2016.
For Details and application format, please visit http://www.indiannavy.nic.in or please see Employment News dated 30th July 2016 page no. 23 ad 25.