Intelligence Bureau Recruitment.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment, Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India, Intelligence Bureau has published a notification for the recruitment of 69 Personal Assistant vacancies.
Last Date: 20/02/2016.
Name of the Post: Personal Assistant
Total No. of Posts: 69 Posts
1. UR: 38 Posts
2. OBC: 10 Posts
3. SC: 13 Posts
4. ST: 08 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should be 18 to 27 years as on 20-02-2016. Age relaxation is applicable upto 5 years for SC/ ST/ widows/ divorced women/ women judicially separated from their husbands and not remarried and 3 years for OBC candidates as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 or equivalent with proficiency in stenography.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on Written Examination and Stenography skill Test.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 50/- (UR & OBC) cash deposited through any branch of State Bank of India using challan form. No fee for SC/ ST and female candidates.
How to Apply: Applications should be submitted ONLINE only by logging on to the website www.mha.nic.in. Applications will NOT be accepted through any other mode.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.mha.nic.in.
4. Click on “Online Applications for the post of Personal Assistant IB”.
5. Click on “Proceed”.
6. Again Click on Proceed.
7. Fill all the mandatory details.
8. Take print out of application form for future use.
For Official Advertisment Please Click Here.