Driver Jobs in Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon (Assam).
Last Date: 27/02/2015.
Applications in Standard Form are invited from the citizens of India, as defined under Articles 5 and 6 of the constitution of India, for filling up the following temporary post in the establishment of the Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon.
Post Details :
Name of the Post: Driver
No. of posts: 1
Scale of Pay: PB 2 Rs. 5,200/- to Rs. 20,200/- + Grade pay Rs. 2,100/-
1) The candidate must have minimum educational qualification of class VIII standard.
2) The candidate must have experience as driver (minimum 1 year).
3) The candidate must have valid professional driving license.
1) Age not less than 18 years and not more than 38 years of age as on 27.02.15. In appropriate cases, relaxation of age will be admissible as per existing rules.
2) Reservation- Reservation for the posts will be maintained as per Govt. Rules.
1) Application must accompany attested copies of all relevant documents/testimonial in support of the educational and other qualifications including experience. 3 (three) copies of duly signed recent pass port size photographs should invariably be accompanied with the application.
2) Incomplete applications will be rejected without assigning any reason. No application will be entertained after the last date fixed.
3) Candidates in service should apply through proper channel with NOC from his employer.
4) Last date for receipt of application is 27.02.15. Applications will be accepted during the working hours.
5) List of eligible candidates for interview will be hanged in the notice board of the office of the Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon on 04.03.15 and notified in the official website (www.nagaonjudiciary.gov.in) of District Judiciary. No individual call letters will be issued to the candidates separately.
6) Interview will be held on 08.03.15 from 10.00 am, onwards and all the candidates shall report the office of Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon on -8.03.15 at 10 a.m. positively.
7) Result of candidates found eligible for viva voce will be declared on 10.03.15 in the Notice Board of the Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon and in the aforementioned website.
8) Viva voce will be held in the office chamber of the Member, Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon on 23.03.15 from 3 pm.
9) Result of viva voce will be declared and hanged in the notice board of the office of the Motor Accident Claims Tribunal, Nagaon on 25.03.15 and also in the aforementioned website.