Office of the Executive Engineer (PHE), Goalpara Division.
Last Date: 16/05/2015.
Applications are invited from intending candidates who are citizens of India as defined in the Articles 5 to 8 of the Constitution of India in the prescribed form of application available in Pt-IX of Assam Gazette for filling up vacant post in the office of the Executive Engineer[PHE), Goalpara Division, Goalpara as stated below:
Name of the Post: Junior Asstt.
No. of Post: o1 post
Scale of Pay: Rs.5200/- to Rs.20200/- P.M+ Grade Pay Rs.2200/- P.M
Qualification: (i) Passed H.S.L.C Examiniation or Equivalent from recognized Board or Univercity.
(ii) Diploma in Type Writting both i English and Assamese.
Age: 18 years to 38 years.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. The application with attested copies of all testimonials regarding educational qualification, age, caste, valid Employment Exchange
Registration Card, Diploma / Certificate of Type Writing I Computer applications, etc. along with 2(two) copies of self attested recent passport size photographs should reach the office of the undersigned on or before 16th May/2015 during the office hours.
2. The unsigned and incomplete applications and applications submitted after the schedule date will not be entertained.
3. A self addressed envelope of 10″ x4.5″ size affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 must be submitted with the application. Candidates will have to Superscribe the name of the post applied for at the top of the envelope covering the application.
4. The candidates applying for the post of Jr. Asst will be selected on the following procedurea.
Candidate will have to appear in a Written Test (Screening Test) for 100 marks (Gen. English- 35, Gen. Math- 35 and General knowledge- 30) of Class-X standard on 23rd May/2015 at 10:00 A.M.
b. The short listed candidates of written test will have to appear before the Selection Committee on 31st May/2015 at 10:00 A.M. for type writing and computer test followed by viva-voce. The list of short listed candidates will hang on the office notice board for circulation on 26-05-2015.
c. Candidates selected for Viva-Voce must produce their original testimonials etc. for verification.
5. Canvassing directly or indirectly shall disqualify a candidate.
6. No TA /DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the recruitment process.
7. The selected candidates will submit an undertaking to the appointing authority that they will abide by the New Pension Rules of the Govt. issued vide Finance Deptrs letter No. BW-3/03/Pt-II/1, Dt. 25-01-2005.
8. Place of Interview: Office of the Executive Engineer (PHE), Goalpara Division, Goalpara or in convenient.
9. Place of submission of application form- Office of the Executive Engineer(PHE), Goalpara Division, Goalpara, Pin-783121.
10. The candidates may collect their Call Letters from the office of the Executive Engineer(PHE), Goalpara Division on producing any identity proof from the 18-05.2015 & 19.05-2015 during office hours.