Office of the Deputy Commissiner, Dhemaji, Assam.
Last Date: 22/05/2015.
Application are invited from the intending Indian Citizen as defined in articles 5 & 8 of the constitution of India for filling up the following vacant post under the establishment of Deputy Commissioner, Dhemaji.
Name of Post: Mandal
No. of Post: 7
Education qualification: Minimum H.S.L.C. passed or an equivalent. Examination of recognized University or Board along with 6 months Certificate Course Class Training from Assam Survey and Settlement Training Center, Guwahati, certificate of the experience in records activities.
Pay Scale: Pay band Rs. 5200-20,200 p.m. and plus other allowances as admissible as per rules issued time to time.
Age Limit: Candidates should not be more than 38 years and less than 18 years as on 1st January/2015. The upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ ST Candidates.
How to Apply: Application in standard form with attested copies of all certificates and testimonials should reach to the office of the undersigned on or before 22.5.2015 along with a copy of Treasury Challan of Rs. 30.00 (Rupees Thirty) only and Rs. 15.00 (Rupees Fifteen) only in case of SC/ST candidates as application fee payable under the Head of account “0029- LR”.The Candidates will submit 2 (Two) copies of recent passport size photographs duly attested by Gazetted Officers along with the application.
1) Appointments -against the sanction vacant post will be made in accordance with the provision of the Assam Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Act 2005 under section 7(1) (G).
2) Category-wise – reservation of backlog vacancies in respect physically handicapped persons/SC/ST/OBC etc. is determined as per existing Govt. norms as follows and preference will be given to the candidate belonging to reserved category:
1. ST (H): 2 Nos.
2. ST (P): 1 No.
3. PH: 1 No.
4. OBC/MOBC: 1 No.
5. U/R: 2 Nos.
3) Candidates who are called for interview must produce original testimonials for verification.
4) Appointment shall be made only after police verification as per procedure.
5) Selected Candidates will have to submit an undertaking to the appointment authority that they will abide by the New Person Rules of Governments.
Candidates will have to appear for written test/interview at their own expenses when call for at the venue and time to be fixed later on.
No TA/DA will not be borne by the Govt. for the purpose.