National Defence Academy Recruitment 2015.
Last Date: 21 Days From the Advertisment.
Applications are invited from Indian nationals to fill up the following Group ‘C’ vacancies including Backlog Vacancies through direct recruitment in National Defence Academy.:
1. Chemical Assistant (Museum and Archives)
2. Lower Division Clerk
4. Compositor-cum- Printer
7. Civilian Motor Driver (Ordinary Grade)
9. Technical Attendant – Baker & Confectioner
10. Technical Attendant – Book Binder
11. Technical Attendant – Boot Repairer
12. Technical Attendant – Printing Machine Optr
13. Technical Attendant – Cycle Repairer
14. Multi Tasking Staff – Office & Training
Total no of posts: 125.
Syllabus for Examination: Questions on General Intelligence and Reasoning will be non-verbal considering the functions attached to the post. Questions on Numerical Aptitude and General English up to the level of minimum educational qualification prescribed for each post will be such that an average matriculate will be in a position to answer them comfortably (Std X or XII or Graduate as applicable, with subjects English, Math, Science etc.) Questions on General awareness will also be of similar standard.
How to Apply: Only online application will be accepted. Candidates need NOT send any application printouts or certificates or copies to NDA by post. The last date for submission of online application is 21 days from the date of publication of the advertisement in ‘Employment News’. The Application Form will be available on website ndacivrect.org only for 21 days from the date of publication the advertisement.
For Advertisement Details Please Click Here.