Gauhati Medical College & Hospital.
Last Date: 23/06/2015.
Gauhati Medical College & Hospital applications are invited for filling up the Physiotherapist, Ward Boy/ Girl posts of 200 bedded cancer Hospital in Gauhati Medical College Hospital, Guwahati.
1. Name of Post: Physiotherapist
No. of Post: 02 Posts
Qualification: Degree/ Diploma of Physiotherapist form Govt. recognized Institute.
2.Name of Post: Ward Boy/ Girl
No of Post: 30 Posts
Qualification: Read up to Class VIII
Age Limit: Candidates should not be less than 18 (eighteen) years and not above 38 (thirty eight) years as on 01.01.2015. The upper age limit is relaxable for reserved categories as per rules.
Fees: The applications should contain an application fees in the form of Bank Draft drawn in favour of Principal-cum-Chief Superintendent, Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Guwahati of Rs. 100/- (Rupees one hundred) only applicable for General category and OBC/MOBC candidates and Rs. 50/- (Rupees fifty) only for the SC, ST(P) & ST(H) category candidates.
Address for Communication: Application shall be addressed to the Principal-cum- Chief Superintendent. Gauhati Medical College & Hospital, Narakachal) Hill Top. Guwahati-781032. Assam and have to be sent/’ submitted in a sealed envelope to the office of the undersigned on or before 23.06.2015 during office hours. The name of the posts should clearly be mentioned on the top of the envelop. Applications received either by post or by hand after last date of submission shall not be accepted under any circumstances.
Instruction to the Candidates: 1.Interested candidates shall have to fill up the application forms neatly and legibly and Submit with the required documents and Photograph (Colour) duty self¬attested: please note that incomplete forms shall be summarily rejected.
2. Documents required are: (a) 2 (two) copies of recent passport size colour photograph duly self attested (b) HSLC admit card or birth certificate for age proof (c) all mark sheets and passed certificates (d) Cast certificate (where applicable) (e) Permanent residentship certificates (f) Employment Exchange Registration certificate (g) Certificates of training, experience. Extra curriculum etc. Candidates not full filling requisite minimum qualifications shall be rejected.
3. The name of post applied for must clearly be marked on TOP of the envelop. Envelops which do not have the name of posts applied writing on the top shall not be opened entertained.
4. The authority may decided to hold the written test for the post in addition to interview.
5. No individual communications shall be sent to the eligible candidates. Details list of eligible candidates for its posts along with details of interview timings shall be notified in due time and shall be displayed in the news papers for information of the eligible candidates.
6. The advertiser retains the right to correct any inadvertent or typographical error