B.H.B. College, Sarupeta, Barpeta, Assam.
Last Date: 15 Days From the Advertisement.
Applications are invited for the post of Principal, B.H.B. College, Sarupeta, against regular vacancy with complete bio-data and supporting testimonials from matriculation/HSLC onward having qualifications specified below:
1. A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale whenever grading system is followed) by a recognised University.
2. A Ph.D degree in concerned/ allied/relevant discipline(s) in the institution concerned with evidence of published work and research guidance.
3. Associate Professor/ Professor with a total experience of 15 years of teaching / research / administration in Universities/ Colleges and other institutions of higher education.
4. A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based on Performance Based Appraisal in Appendix III for direct recruitment of professors in Colleges.
5. A relaxation of 5% of marks may be provided at the Graduate and Master’s level for the SC/ ST/Differently abled categories based on only the qualifying marks without including any grace mark procedures.
6. A relaxation of 5% may be provided from 55% to 50% of the marks to the Ph.D degree holders, who obtained their Master’s degree prior to 19 September, 1991.
7. Upper age limit of 55 years as per Govt. Notification No. DHE 17/2013/3 dated 26th December 2013.
How to Apply: Applicants should fill in the prescribed proforma issued by DHE, Assam and send/submit their applications to Mr. Aswini Kumar Medhi, Principal i/c cum Secretary, B.H.B. College, Sarupeta, P.O. Sarupeta, District Barpeta, Assam. PIN- 781318 within 15 days from the date of publication of the advertisement along with a Bank Demand Draft of Rs. 1500/- (Rupees One Thousand Five Hundred only) drawn in favour of Principal i/c cum Secretary, B.H.B. College, Sarupeta payable at Punjab National Bank (PNB) Sarupeta branch.
Incomplete/defective application without required qualification will be rejected at the time of scrutiny and no call letter will be issued to such applicants.