Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission.
Last Date: 08-03-2015.
The Axom Sarba Siksha Abhijan Mission is determined to revealed the District sensible vacancies for the Cluster Resource Centre Coordinator (CRCC) jobs and the vacancies given beneath:
Name of the Post: Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator
No. of Post: 183 Nos
Assam of the involved district for recruitment as CRCC towards the vacant posts proven under:
SI. District & No. of Vacant Post
S. Dibrugarh: fifty two
P. Kamrup (S): forty one
A. Kamrup (M): 30
F. Lakhimpur: eleven
H. Sivasagar: forty seven
S. Tinsukia: 08
Basic Qualification of Cluster Resource Centre Co-ordinator (CRCC):
• The minimal academic qualification is Graduation from the UGC acknowledged Universities.
• Minimum instructional qualification is HSSLC(10+P) from acknowledged institute/Board in case of candidates utilized in Garo medium clusters of Kamrup Rural district.
• The applicant needs to be common working Asst. Teacher of Govemment/Provincialised Elementary School of the concerned district or Contractual Asst. Teacher of Government/Provincialised Elementary School engaged below SSA. Assam of the concerned district solely.
• The trainer should not be Head grasp of the college.
• If the intending candidate is the one Science Graduate Teacher, solely Hindi instructor or solely Classical topics instructor of a faculty, he/she should not be eligible to use for the submit.
• Teacher from the one/ double trainer college shouldn’t be eligible to use
• In case of multiple instructor chosen from identical faculty thereby rendering the varsity as double trainer faculty, in such case the decrease marks holder candidate/candidates will probably be dropped and his/her/their candidature might be cancelled as and when detected within the higher curiosity of the varsity to take care of the instructor place of the varsity minimal as double.
• Maximum age is forty five years as on 1s January, 2015.
• Teacher having expert qualification (P yr A.EI. Ed. or C. Ed.) could get choice.
• Teacher with expertise in instructional mission/TET certified/National/State finest instructor awardees may get desire.
• The candidate have to be youthful and energetic having social and administration skills along with able to in depth faculty visits and excursions on mission mode and organizing coaching/ workshops time to time.
• Should be laptop literate.
• Those who already working as CRCC aren’t eligible for these publish.
How to Apply: The candidates should apply in written software along with the photocopy of all associated paperwork to respective District Mission Office of SSA The remaining date of receipt of utility at respective District Mission Office is eighth March 2015.
Candidates ought to give alternative of only one CRC inside his/her working district solely However. SSA can be the last word authority to resolve the allotment of cluster. Incomplete and incorrect utility is likely to be summarily rejected. Claims for correction won’t be entertained
At the time of interview/verificaton of paperwork, intending lecturers should produce explicit working certificates (pattern copy of specific working certificates is uploaded at official web site- www.ssaassam.gov.in) to be taken from the Head of the Institution duly authenticated and countersigned by concerned District authonty viz. DEEO/DMC alongside -with all related paperwork in unique No T.A/ A.A will probably be paid for attending the verification.