Guwahati Municipal Corporation.
Last Date : 18/05/2015.
Application in Standard Form is invited from the son/daughter of deceased employees of Guwahati Municipal Corporation, whose parent has expired on or after 01-10-2011 to fill up the Office Assistant and Helper posts on contractual basis.
Name of The Post: Office Assistant, Helper
No. of Post: 16 Nos
1. Office Assistant
No. of Post: 13 Nos
Qualification: (i) Graduate in any discipline. (ii) One year Computer Diploma with knowledge of MS Word. MS Excel. Power point etc.(iii) Computer Typing in English and Assamese. (iv) Age 21 years to 35 years as on 01-12-2014
No. of Post: 03 Nos
Qualification: (i) Higher Secondary (Class XII) pass. (ii) 6 (Six) Month Diploma in Computer Application with knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel . (iii) Age 21 years to 35 years as on 01-12-2014.
Remuneration: i) Rs. 8000/- Per Month for Office Assistant
ii) Rs. 5000/- Per Month for Helper
Terms and Conditions:
1.The engagement is purely temporary and liable to be terminated at any time.
2. Only son/daughter of GMC Employees who has expired on or after 01-01-2011 are eligible to apply Candidates will have to submit death certificate of father/mother along with linkage document such as PRC. Educational certificate issued by recognized Board/University.
3. Applications should be submitted in Standard Form.
4. Two copies of self attested Passport Size photographs to be submitted.
5. Self attested copies of Age proof, proof of educational qualification (Graduate/Class XII. as the case may be) and Computer diploma needs to be attached with the application. Other documents will be checked at the time of interview.
6. Candidates will have to appear in Written Test and Computer Proficiency Test at their own cost. Date, Time and Venue will be intimated in due course
7. No cognizance will be taken of unsolicited applications submitted before the publication of this notice
8. Last date for submission of Application 18-05-2015
9. The Commissioner Guwahati Municipal Corporation reserves the right to accept or reject any candidature without assigning any reason thereof.