State Coordinator of National Registration, Assam
Last Date: 22/08/2014.
Applications in Standard Form of Application are invited from candidates desirous of working in mission mode for engagement on Contractual Basis for the following positions under State Coordinator for NRC Updation in Assam.
Name of the Post: Senior Assistant (Retired)
No. of Post: [email protected] posts per District X 27 districts) numbers of posts at the office of the Deputy Commissioner and [email protected] post per Circle X 154 Circles) numbers of posts in each Circle Office.
Salary per month: Rs. 12,000.00
- Retired after having served the Government of Assam in the level of Senior Assistant in the office of the Deputy Commissioner’s Amalgamated Establishment.
- Preference will be given to candidates who have handled electoral roll revision during their service
- Working knowledge of computers is essential.
The applicants shall be required to apply to the Deputy Commissioner of the district where they wish to be posted at. The Deputy Commissioner shall decide the place of posting, either district or circle level, on the basis of the merit list. For all positions the applicants shall have to travel extensively throughout the district of posting and occasionally outside the district as well. The applicants shall have to appear for interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid. The Deputy Commissioner reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reasons thereof.
The applicants would be required to carry one updated resume along with a recent passport size photograph at the time of interview.
1. Engagement for the said positions shall be on contract.
2. Applications shall have to be submitted in the standard form of application used for Govt of Assam positions.
3. Applications shall be made to the Deputy Commissioner of the district the applicant wish to be posted at.
4. Candidates can apply for more than one district. In that case they may apply separately to Deputy Commissioners of separate districts.
5. District wise list of circles can be downloaded from website of the Government of Assam, www.online.assam.gov.in (go to Home & Political Department-> Notification section). The candidates can indicate their preference for place of posting in the application form.
6. Only candidates aged not more than 62 years as on 01.01.2014 can apply.
7. The application should include all the following contact details:
a. Contact address
b. Telephone Number/ Mobile Number for communication
c. Email address
The applications must reach the office of the Deputy Commissioner on or before 22nd August 2014. Envelopes containing application should be super marked: Application for the “Position of Senior Assistant, (Name of the District, Circle), NRC”.