Indian Veterinary Research Institute (IVRI).
Last Date: 28/09/2015.
Desired qualifications for walk-in-interview for fill up the following positions purely on temporary basis at the Division of VPH of this Institute under the DBT adhoc project.
Name of Post: Senior Research Fellow
No. of Post: o1 post
Essential Qualification: Master of Veterinary Public Health/Veterinary Microbiology/Veterinary Biotechnology OR
Master of Science in Microbiology/ Biotechnology.
Emoluments: Rs.28,000/ p.m.+ HRA (20%)
Age limit: relaxable as per rules.
Terms and conditions:
1. The candidates called for walk-in-interview are not entitled for TA/DA.
2. This is purely temporary engagement, and will be valid for a specific period. The services will automatically stand terminated either with the termination of the Project/Scheme or even before, at the discretion of the competent authority. The engagement will not bestow upon them any claim for regular employment at ICARIndian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly.
3. The eligible candidates are required to appear for walk-in-Interview on the said date and time along with their credentials & testimonials mentioned above.
4. At the time of interview, the Applicants should bring their brief Biodata including the Name of the candidate, Date of Birth, Father’s Name, Address, Position and name of the project applied for, Academic qualifications, Employment record, Work experience, Thesis, List of publications, Awards if any. The candidates must bring the original copies of the testimonials for verification of the information furnished in their applications.
5. Candidates should also bring “No objection certificate” from the Employer, in case he/she is employed elsewhere.
6. The Director, ICAR-Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Izatnagar, Bareilly reserves the right to fill up or not to fill the vacancies notified in this advertisement.
For Official Advertisment Please Click Here.