Specialist Officer Jobs.
Specialist Officer Jobs, State Bank of India invites Online applications from Indian citizens for appointment in following Positions in Specialist Cadre in State Bank of India.
Last Date: 05/09/2016.
1. Vice President (Online Fulfilment/ Integration and Journeys/ Superstore Fulfilment)
2. Product Development Managers (e2e Digitisation)
3. Senior Manager (e-Commerce)
4. Manager (e-Commerce)
5. Assistant Vice President (Servicing) MMGS III
6. Assistant Vice President (Customer Experience) MMGS III7. Assistant Vice President (B2C Marketplace Acquisition) MMGS III8. Assistant Vice President (B2B Fulfilment) MMGS III9. Assistant Vice President (B2C Fulfilment) MMG III
Educational Qualification: MBA in Finance/Marketing or equivalent degree from reputed Institute for Post 1, B.E./BTech in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Electronics from reputed University. Preference will be given to candidates with MBA for Posts 2 to 9.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be based on Short listing and Personal Interview.
Application Fee: Application fees and Intimation Charges (Non-refundable) Rs 600/-for General & OBC category and Rs 100.00 for other reserved categories.
How to apply: Candidates should visit Bank’s website https://www.sbi.co.in/careers and open the appropriate Online Application Format, available in the ‘Latest Announcements’. Last date for Online Registration of Application & Payment of Fees: 05.09.2016