Technical Officer Jobs in Assam Agricultural University (05 posts)Lalita Bhuyan
Assam Agricultural University.
Last Date: 09/11/2015.
Assam Agricultural University is going to recruit Technical Officers under the Project-IAAS(GKMS) at five stations viz Shillongani, Diphu, Sonitpur(BNCA), Gossaingaon and Karimganj.
Name of Post: Technical Officer
No. of Post: 05 Nos
Education Qualification: Post Graduation in Agro- meteorology/ Meteorology/ Agronomy/ Soil Science/Agricultural Physics/Geophysics with knowledge in computer application.
Desirable Qualification: Experience in Agromet Advisory Services, Crop Weather Modelling, Data analysis and related areas.
Application Fee: A/c Payee Bank Draft for Rs.300.00 (Rupees three hundred only) in favour of the Director of Research (Agri), Assam Agricultural University, Jorhat-13 of any nationalized bank being non-refundable application fee must be submitted along with the Application
How to Apply:
1. The candidates must of a citizen of India,
2. The age of the candidates must be as per GoA rules,
3. The application must be accompanied by attested copies of all certificates/mark sheets etc. in support of educational qualifications, experiences etc. with a copy of Employment Exchange Registration Card and two copies of recent passport size photograph attested by a Gazetted Officer.
4. One self addressed envelope affixing postal stamp of Rs.5.00 (Rupees five) must be accompanied with the application.
5. The last day of receipt of application by the office of the undersigned is 09.11.2015. No application will be entertained after the last fixed date.
6. Canvassing directly or indirectly will be treated as disqualification of candidates.