Accountant / Computer Operator Jobs in Panchayat & Rural Development, Govt. of Assam.
Last Date: 25/07/2014.
Applications are invited for contractual engagement of 2202 nos of Accountant cum Computer Operator in each Gaon Panchayat purely on temporary basis under Panchayat & Rural Development Department, Government of Assam.
Name of post: Accountant cum Computer Operator.
Qualification: Graduate in Commerce from a recognized institute with working knowledge of computer. Preference will be given to experienced persons having knowledge on maintenance of accounts and computer application.
Pay: Monthly fixed emolument will be Rs.8.000/-.
Age: The age of the applicant should not be more than 38 years Terms of engagement:
The engagement will be purely on contractual basis initially for a period of 1 (one) year.
Selection process: The engagement will be done on the recommendation of Selection Committee after observing the required formalities.
- These posts under the Panchayati Raj Institutions are contractual posts that will be created under RGPSA and these posts are not covered under Assam Panchayati Raj Act. 1994 and Rules frames therein.
- These posts will be abolished as soon as RGPSA will close down.
- The application is to be submitted on or before 25th July ’2014 in prescribed form of application available in the SIRD website: www.sirdassam.in with testimonials/credentials to …..
State Institute of Rural Development,
- Name of the post applied for shall be mentioned on the envelope containing application.
- The short listed candidates shall have to appear for a written test and interview for which no TA/DA shall be paid.
- Incomplete application shall be rejected without any information and only shortlisted candidates will be called for written test and interview.
Note: Those who have already applied for this post need not apply again.