X-RAY Technician Jobs.
X-RAY Technician Jobs, Nagaon Paper Mill Recruitment notification about for filling up following X-RAY Technician jobs on contractual basis under Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (HPC).
Interview Date: 22/08/2016.
Name of Post: X-RAY Technician
No. of Post: 01 No.
Qualification: Diploma in Radiography and should have 2 years experience in relevant fields as on 01-07-2016.
Salary: A consolidated retainership fee of Rs 22,730/- plus other applicable facilities.
- Unfurnished Company accommodation on payment of licence fee and consumed power charge
- Casual Leave – 12 days in a year
- Earn Leave – 1 day for every 20 days of duty.
- Sick leave – 10 days in a year
- Medical Assistance -Hospital treatment to spouse and dependent children in Company’s Hospital only. No reimbursement of expenditure in any outside hospital is allowed. On account of domiciliary treatment for self and family, reimbursement shall be limited to one month’s consolidated retainership fee in a year.
- Reimbursement of conveyance expenses for maintaining vehicles as admissible to our permanent employees of equivalent rank or Local Travel Expenses (LTE) as per rules of the Company.
Nature of duty / job description of X-Ray Technician:
- Technician (X-Ray) shall performs routine X-Ray Work.
- Maintaining stock of X-Ray film and other X-Ray items and maintenance record.
- Indent making of X-Ray films, receipt and storage and record maintenance.
- Any other job assigned by superior officer.
How to apply: Candidates meeting the above criteria may appear with original mark sheets, certificates and photo copies of the same and 2 passport size photographs for a walk in Interview for engagement on contract basis as per the details given below:
Interview Venue: Administrative Building, NPM Kagajnagar.
HINDUSTAN PAPER CORPORATION LTD
(A Government of India Enterprise)
NAGAON PAPER MILL
KAGAJNAGAR – 782 413.