Say Hello Google AdSense Alternatives(the smart way of earning).Papiya Bora
When earning becomes easy with alternatives we have found.
When people are learning out ways to find the easiest means to earn money, we are here happy to help bringing you some of them in the form of some tips that will help you get on with this world of smart earning. Say Hello Google AdSense Alternatives(the smart way of earning). These are something we are going to talk about in today’s article.
What is Google AdSense?
If you go through the meaning of it you will find that Google AdSense is a program. This program has been authorized by Google to be used by bloggers or content sites to use ads like automatic text, videos, images etc. to pop up inside their content through which there will be an advertising done through it. This is a really helpful program and today we are going to help you out in knowing about how you can really use it for your own benefit.
How to use them?
Let us start with the bitter truth: the use of this program (Google AdSense) is quite challenging for the beginners. But if you know the technique and the proper way to do it, you might be in for a real treat. So let us get you into the world of know-how to use Google AdSense alternatives for the benefit of your bank account.
Google AdSense is quite tough for new bloggers as Google may not accept your blog and then block your account so that you can’t use it anymore. So basically, it is good if you use some other links too like Media.net and Viglink which are a better way for getting better earnings just like Google AdSense. These alternatives are for those whose dream is to earn money on-line but may not get into with Google AdSense. Now we are going to give you some names of program which you can use alternatively.
What are they?
- Media.net – Here in this program you will get a minimum payout of $100. The types of ads that are given would be display ad and text ads. Generally the payout is made through PayPal. It is a contextual ad network by Yahoo and Bing and gives high paid ads, Click here to SignUp.
- Amazon display ads – This program make your payout in the form of wire transfer and also in the way of amazon gift cards/ Payoneer. The type of ads available would be CPM ads (display ads). To your surprise this is one of the most popular choices in 2017, Click here to SignUp.
- Infolinks – here the minimum payout is $50 and the type of ads would be In text Ads, In Tags Ads and In Search Ads. The mode of payout would be through PayPal, e-check, ACH and Payoneer. A perfect blog monetization for many publishers as per the records and works really well. As an alternative to Google AdSense this particular one is highly recommended as an alternative, Click here to SignUp.
- Adversal – Minimum payout would be $20 and the modes of payout are PayPal, ACH and wire transfer. The types of ads shown through this program would be display ads. One of the criteria of this [program is that you need to have monthly 50k views to apply, Click here to SignUp.
- Chitika – This is a contextual ads program and the minimum payout would be $10. The mode of payout would be through PayPal. It is a user friendly program and the ads are matched with the type of blog you use. Besides that there is also very great customization flexibility in this program that lets you select the URL and text style and colors which compliments your blog and get much click on it, Click here to SignUp.
- Viglink – minimum amount of payout is $10 and the mode would be PayPal. The types of ads are Text Ads (Affiliate Ads). If your blog is linked to e-commerce or business then maybe this is the perfect kind of program you have been looking for. This particular program makes affiliate sales which makes it different from other programs, Click here to SignUp.
- Skimlinks – the mode of payment would be PayPal and minimum $10 is the amount of payout. The types of ads are same as Viglink i.e. Text Ads (Affiliate Ads). Skimlinks is more or less like Viglink and can be used as an alternative to it. Therefore, either of one would be a best alternative as to Google AdSense. If done well with these two programs you can earn ten times more than what you are earning because it is not based on the clicks but on the affiliate sales, Click here to SignUp.
- Propeller Ads– Another one here is this propeller ads which does its ads on eCPM basis and is quite a good one. you can try this one if you are looking for some good on-line money, Click here to SignUp.
- Adcash – Another one in the list and quite a good one too. it is based on mainstream traffic. the ads will be shown on the basis of what you choose, so it will not be taken into account of what kind of blog you are running but on what you choose, Click here to SignUp.
- Bidvertiser – the mode of payout will be PayPal, check and wire. This is a click based ad site an also quite a good one to take as an alternative to Google AdSense, Click here to SignUp.