Sir Christopher Lee, The Actor of The Lord Of The Ring Death!
Sir Christopher Lee, well known as Saruman for his work in the movie The Lord of the Ring trilogy, has died at the age of 93 last Sunday morning , after being admitted to hospital for respiratory problems and heart failure at Chelsea and Westminster Hospital in London.
The news of his death was released after fourth day of his death, as his wife was not willing to disclose until all his family members were informed.
Sir Christopher Frank Carandini Lee was an English actor,Singer, Author with a movie career of nearly 70 years, Lee usually characterized villains and became best known for his role in some of the famous movies like:
- Sequence of Hammer: as Count Dracula.
- The James Bond, The Man with the Golden Gun (1974): as Francisco Scaramanga.
- The Lord of the Rings film trilogy (2001–2003) as Saruman
- The Hobbit film trilogy (2012–2014): as Saruman.
- The Star Wars prequel trilogy (2002 and 2005): as Count Dooku.
Along with his acting career he also did some remarkable work in symphonic metal scene with his deep
voice, he recorded various opera pieces between 1986 and 1998, one of his famous album is Charlemagne:By the Sword and the Cross ,released on March 15, 2010. He was honored with the “Spirit of Metal” award in the 2010 metal hammer golden god award ceremony .